GitLab Workflow extension for VS Code (FREE)
The GitLab Workflow extension integrates GitLab with Visual Studio Code. You can decrease context switching and do more day-to-day tasks in Visual Studio Code, such as:
- View issues.
- Run common commands from the Visual Studio Code command palette.
- Create and review merge requests directly from Visual Studio Code.
- Validate your GitLab CI/CD configuration.
- View the status of your pipeline.
- View the output of CI/CD jobs.
- Create and paste snippets to, and from, your editor.
- Browse repositories without cloning them.
- Receive Code Suggestions
Download the extension
Download the extension from the Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
Configure the extension
Report issues with the extension
Report any issues, bugs, or feature requests in the
gitlab-vscode-extension issue queue.