About specify wall thermal conductivity K_wall

Dear sir, in the Des_thermo_cond_module, about the conduction heat transfer betweeen the wall and the particles, there is words shown below:
! Compute effective solids conductivity
KEff = 2.0D0K_solK_wall/(K_sol+K_wall)

As far as I know, K_sol can be specified in mfix.dat by K_S0, but how about K_wall? What is he keywords of K_wall in mfix.dat? That means how can I define the value of K_wall in my setting file?
Thank you so much in advance!
yours Naval

k_wall is a parameter passed to the function, DES_CONDUCTION_WALL. The function call passes the same thermal conductivity for the particle and the wall (i.e., k_s0(phase of particle)).

Dear sir, thank you so much for your kind reply. I’ve read your Ph.D. thesis which is really helpful. Yes, I’ve found that the function call passes the same thermal conductivity for the particle and the wall, but actually, the thermal conductivity for the particle and the wall are always different which depend on their materials. So maybe treat them as the same value can introduce some errors? Or I missunderstood something?

Hi, Musser, I just have have the same question about the wall conductive coefficient K_wall. When I defined the wall temperature( not adiabatic wall) to calculate the conduction between particle and wall, I find that the value of K_wall = the value of K_sol ( user defined in MFIX gui), so is there any way to define the K_wall?