Can't find a file

Hello,

I’m looking for “usrnlst.inc” file to edit as a udf but I can’t locate it in the mfix source. Can you help me find it?

Thanks

Hi, if you install mfix with anaconda the source is located in ./anaconda3/envs/mfix-20.1.2/share/mfix/src/model/ , but if you have the source tarball the source is located in ./mfix-20.1.2/model/

If you use a Linux distribution, you can find this location with find command.
find . -iname usrnlst.inc
The location of usrnlst.inc is ./model/include/usrnlst.inc

Best Regards

hi, mariam, Have you successfully used your own definition parameters?

@hbnuaa Hello,
I’m not sure what you exactly mean. please clarify.

Thanks,

fluid_bed_dem_2d.zip (4.0 MB)
hello, Mariam,
Recently, I wanted to define my own keywords in the new version 20.4.3 of MFIX. I learned some tutorials from the official website as attached files 1, in which I could add some keywords. Then I built a test file “fluid_bed_dem_2d” based on the examples. I want to define keywords and assign values to keywords, but the keywords could not appear in the "Advanced " of MFIX GUI, which made me confused. I don’t know how to add keywords in the GUI. Did you succeed?
file1.zip (18.2 MB)

Ah, now I understand. Unfortunately, I didn’t define any keywords in my simulation. However, you should find this done in the “silane_pyrolysis_2d” tutorial. It should help.

You will find it in this directory (in case windows install) : C:\Users"username".conda\envs\mfix-20.4.3\share\mfix\templates\tutorials\tfm

Regards,
Mariam