Could NOT find MPI (missing: MPI_Fortran_FOUND) (found version "2.0")

Hello, there is an error in Build sovler. I think all MFiX examples containing UDF (UDF must be used for chemical reactions) must be compiled before running.
My environment is WIN10, miniforce3, MFIX 23.4.1

The example was developed using MFIX20 version, so considering compatibility, MFIX24.1 was not used to compile and run it
I have installed msmpisdk and msmpisetup in Windows, and also installed MPI in conda by:
“conda activate mfix-23.4.1
(mfix-23.4.1)$ conda install -c conda-forge openmpi # or use mamba”
mentioned in The case run well in mfix-22.1,but has error in mfix-22.2.2 - MFiX - NETL Flow Science Software Support (doe.gov)
complexr_2024-04-24T102329.028046.zip (1.1 MB)

The Windows version of MFIX does not support MPI, and MPI is only supported on Linux.

OK.
Is MPI indispensable?
So i should compile and run this example on Linux, cannot in any form under WINDOWS, only post-processing can be performed under WINDOWS.

Seeing your error message requires the use of MPI, so it needs to be compiled and run on Linux. This calculation example was compiled successfully on my Linux virtual machine.

MPI is only needed for DMP parallel computing. If you use the MPI module in your UDF or use DMP calculations, you need to compile and run it on a Linux system, using the mpifort or mpif90 compiler. If it is just serial calculation, it can be run on Windows, just use the gfortran compiler.