Error Using postmfix.exe in mfix-23.2

Dear Developer,
I want to extract data from my simulation using the postmfix.exe file. I have tried this in the mfix-23.1 and 23.2 but what I get are empty files. I have been using this tool in earlier versions without any problems. Does postmfix.exe not work on 23.1 and 23.2? Or is there a change in the outputting procedure?
*I am experiencing errors attaching the zip file of the simulation.

Sorry, without any files I can’t really help. Postmfix should work. What errors are you seeing when you create or attach the ZIP file?

Thank you for your response. I am so sorry that I am replying this late. I have been on some sort of leave. I recently ran another simulation using mfix-23.2 and tried extracting some data using postmfix.exe. I still could not. The file was created, but is empty. I have successfully attached the bug report.
fb_sqp_2023-11-27T150452.041445.zip (87.5 MB)

What are the specific postmfix commands you are using to extract data?

Please find attached a picture showing the commands i used to output gas volume fraction. And the corresponding generated file.

Running postmfix over your data files results in

At line 54 of file C:\Users\cgw\mambaforge\envs\mfix-git\share\mfix\tools\postmfix\seek_time.f (unit = 61, file = 'FB_SQP.SP1')
Fortran runtime error: Non-existing record number

Are you seeing an error like this? I’m not sure what the root cause is, will follow up when I find out more.

The non-existing record error is due to the write intervals for SPX files being set too high. I suggest setting all intervals (using control at bottom) to something like 0.1 sec.

I am able to get the data now. Thank you.