Fortran runtime error: Index '1128613955' of dimension 1 of array 'bc_ep_g' above upper bound of 500

Hello everyone. Pure granular flow, internal flow. Boundary condition: inlet(top plane) Mass inflow, ep=0.4, v=-0.05m/s; outlet(bottom plane) Mass outflow, v=-0.05m/s. Then run. There was a error, “Fortran runtime error: Index ‘1128613955’ of dimension 1 of array ‘bc_ep_g’ above upper bound of 500”. But it is pure granular flow. Is there a mistake in boundary condition? How to solve it? Thank you very much. If I change the condition of outlet as Pressure outflow, the case can run successfully. Why?

Please post your mfx file.

I am sorry. I lost the file. But I run a new case of granular flow with gas phase, and I met the same error. Now, I upload the files of the new case.
1.zip (48.2 KB)

Excuse me, sir. I can run this case on GUI successfully. When I run it by the solver build from source, there will be the error: Index ‘1128613955’ of dimension 1 of array ‘bc_ep_g’ above upper bound of 500. Why? Could you kindly help me solver the problem? Thank you.