Help: DT < DT_MIN. Recovery not possible!

Please select the most relevant MFiX category: | Installation | How to | Bug report | Share | for this topic.
Hello everyone, I have tried this case many times, but there will still be DT<DT_MIN. I really don’t know how to solve the problem.
If someone could help solve this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much.
3d_2023-08-28T221753.966342.zip (87.1 MB)

Hi,
I think it would be helpful if you included in the title what kind of simulation you’re doing, as DT<DT_MIN is a very common issue. But the remedy is very dependent on your actual problem and setup. It could be mesh related, maybe numerics. But you have a lot of reactions and species also, much can go wrong, unfortunately. Can you change the topic title, and also add some keywords or even some explaining graphics? Then you would have much a higher chance of attracting someone who can actually help you.
And did you setup your case in one go, or did you also try to do it stepwise, as to check things (your model, flow and so on) actually work? It is easier to troubleshoot 2 degrees of freedom rather than 10.

1 Like

Thanks, Kjetilbmoe. I accept your suggestion. Also, I would like to try to solve this problem again. If it really cannot be resolved in the end, I will upload the relevant files. Finally, I would like to express my gratitude once again.