How to build a block fracturing model

I’m a student just starting to learn MFiX.It took me a few days to build the model on the tutorials.I want to build a 6 * 6 * 6 block model and fracturing it by force.But I have some troule.I can’t find the option to apply force on MFiX.And I don’t know how to define the area as a block to achieve the effect.
Can you give me some help?Thank you.

The bond model between particles/break up bound due to external force (is that you mean?) are not available in MFIX.

Thank you for your reply.Do you mean that external force cannot be applied in MFIX?

You need to write you own code in MFIX to apply external force to specific particles.

Sorry for the late reply.Should I also write code to build a block of particles?I am just getting started with these.Can you give me some advice on how to write this code?

sorry to interrupt you.I spent a few days on this and read a lot of information.I know that I need to modify the code of .mfx file to build the model,but I still have some difficulties about applying external force on a solid block containing 6*6 particles.
Can you provide me some details?Thanks