How to seed sqp particles in mfix-23.2

I’m trying to seed cylindrical particles in MFIX. When I use the automatic particle generator, I notice that there are gaps between the particles, as if the generator is using a sphere as a reference for seeding with the maximum diameter of the particle. If I decrease the diameter of the bounding sphere, the number of particles increases. However, because of these gaps, I’m unable to seed the required number of particles. I’m trying to simulate non-spherical particles in a fluidized bed reactor.
what can i do to seed a large number of particle currently because of gap i can’t even seed 200 particles properly

It is difficult to closely pack sqp particles, hence using a bounding sphere. If you need more particles, initialize with a taller bed to reach your desired particle count. The bed will then collapse ant the solver will compute the packing.

what if i decrease the dimension of bounding diameter, will it decrease the accuracy of the solver?
is there any way not to use the bounding sphere as the reference?

You can try, but you run the risk of not catching collisions, and when that happens you will get excessive over lap and really high, errant, particle velocities which will probably lead to the model crashing.