I want to represent personal-space by using particles as a human being

Please select the most relevant MFiX category: | Installation | How to | Bug report | Share | for this topic.

I would like to represent personal-space by representing each particle as an individual human being seen from above.
Therefore, I wondered if it would be possible to represent this by making particles repel each other and between particles and walls without making contact.
So far, I have considered implementing Coulomb force, but I am having trouble finding any way to implement it after searching the forum.
Anyone have any ideas on how to represent personal-space with MFiX-DEM?

Why not use a agent based model? too slow? MFIX DEM is made for resolving collisions, not human interactions.

In the course of our research on human flow simulation, we decided to reproduce human flow with powder and granular materials, so we use MFiX-DEM, which is capable of running particle simulations.
The reason for using powder and granular materials is that we believe it is desirable to understand human flow from both a global and a local perspective, and we thought it would be better to use powder and granular materials as materials that combine both perspectives.