Installation problem for MFIX-19.1

Dear everyone,
I met a problem when installing MFIX19.1 in Win 10 64 bit, as the picture shows. Could anyone give some help?
Thank you very much!
Regards,
Xue

Does this error occur from the conda env create .... command, or the conda install mfix ..... command?

Did you install Anaconda for All Users (as Admin), or just for the current User?

Hi,Mark
This error occurred from the conda env create …command. When I install Anaconda,I choose Anaconda for the current User. Could you help me?

ohh … if anybody of MFiX creators read me: guys an installer is desperately needed! You’re great and awesome! But installing this stuff can be a pain. So, could you, please, create a normal installer? Just regular one - so that regular people could use it? When I previously installed MFiX - everything was fine. Now I have another computer, and everything goes wrong. And everything means everything. So, you would definitely be the greatest guys in the world if you created a simple installer! Thank you very much in advance!

Am also having problem installing MFiX in my computer. The GUI starts loading and suddenly an error message comes when the software says 'loading vtk. Please how do I solve this problem for me to use mfix

I have had this error before. It happens when a .vtk file was not completely written before the code was killed. My fix was to move the vtk files form the directory and relaunch the GUI.

That’s annoying. I’ll see if I can catch the vtk load error.