MFIX newsletter or news feed?

Is there an MFIX newsletter? Or is anyone at NETL considering creating one? Big updates have been coming out so quickly and I feel like I am always two steps behind!

There is a news feed on our website. Release announcements are sent via email as well:

I have seen the website news feed before, but I have not been receiving release announcements. I’m not finding an option to enable email notifications in my profile settings, I will keep looking.

It should be sent to the email your account is registered with. The sender is admin@mfix.netl.doe.gov. Maybe it is being sent to a spam folder? The 20.3 release was sent on Sep 30.

Hmm. There’s nothing in my spam folder from mfix, and our OIT department says anything they “block” would be sent directly to my spam folder.

This is strange because I’ve been able to receive other emails from admin@mfix.netl.doe.gov. Our organization does dual email addresses for each user (firstname.lastname@[domain] as well as a 4-letter, 4-number address), could this be causing an issue somehow?

Update - this issue seems to have resolved itself with the latest release announcement.

Awesome! There were issues with different lists of emails, etc.