Np.float and np.int were deprecated

When I run nodeworks command line, I got below error:

class DictList(list):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/apple/opt/miniconda3/envs/nodeworks/bin/nodeworks", line 6, in <module>
    from nodeworks.app import main
  File "/Users/apple/opt/miniconda3/envs/nodeworks/lib/python3.11/site-packages/nodeworks/__init__.py", line 38, in <module>
    from nodeworks import tools
  File "/Users/apple/opt/miniconda3/envs/nodeworks/lib/python3.11/site-packages/nodeworks/tools/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    from nodeworks.tools.general import (DictList, TYPEMAP, check_on_main_thread,
  File "/Users/apple/opt/miniconda3/envs/nodeworks/lib/python3.11/site-packages/nodeworks/tools/general.py", line 81, in <module>
    np.float if np else None,
    ^^^^^^^^
  File "/Users/apple/opt/miniconda3/envs/nodeworks/lib/python3.11/site-packages/numpy/__init__.py", line 305, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError(__former_attrs__[attr])
AttributeError: module 'numpy' has no attribute 'float'.
`np.float` was a deprecated alias for the builtin `float`. To avoid this error in existing code, use `float` by itself. Doing this will not modify any behavior and is safe. If you specifically wanted the numpy scalar type, use `np.float64` here.
The aliases was originally deprecated in NumPy 1.20; for more details and guidance see the original release note at:
    https://numpy.org/devdocs/release/1.20.0-notes.html#deprecations. Did you mean: 'cfloat'?

It seemed np.float is deprecated. Also it happened on np.int.

Thanks for reminding me, I just fixed that in another project. I’ll fix it and push a bug fix.

In the meantime, you can downgrade numpy or fix them in the source.

Has this been fixed? I still have this problem with nodeworks 22.1.0

@onlyjus Downgrade numpy can fix it but there is a conflict with the numpy within mfix. How could the latest nodeworks work with mfix-23.3.2?

It is fixed with nodeworks 23.1.0