One error comes from modifying the CO2 absorption case in the tutorial

Hello, rencently I modified the CO2 absorption case from the tutorial, changed the original solid2 (packing) ratio in initial condition to 0, and changed one specie in the reaction from solid1 to solid2, while the other were not changed. As a result, this error occurred.
Actually, we are trying to simulate the gas-liquid-solid flow based on this CO2 absorption case, in which the liquid and solid phase is described as solid 1 and solid2, both of them are solved as one phase of TFM. In this tutorial case, the existence of the reactor internals are reflected by the solid2. Thus, we want to use this framework to study a gas-liquid-solid system, in which the fluid phase breaks to gas and solid phase.
When we change the reaction of the liquid phase (expressed as solid1), the error happens.
What is the reason?
Thank you very much!

Absorption_column_2d.zip (30.1 MB)

Hi, thanks for the report. I’m looking into this now.

At the very least, there is a problem with that message - “fules” is not a word.

I’m trying to run the case you uploaded but I’m getting build errors when compiling the solver:

[ 95%] Building Fortran object CMakeFiles/udfs.dir/tmp/Absorption_column_2d/reactions_mea_m.f.o
[ 96%] Building Fortran object CMakeFiles/udfs.dir/tmp/Absorption_column_2d/usr_mod.f.o
/tmp/Absorption_column_2d/usr_mod.f:1867:34:

1867 |       case(FWD_REVERSION_CARBAMATE) !Aboudheir K8
Error: Symbol fwd_reversion_carbamate at (1) has no IMPLICIT type; did you mean fwd_dissociation_bicarbonate?
/tmp/Absorption_column_2d/usr_mod.f:1868:20:

1868 |          A = 6.69425
Error: Expected a CASE or END SELECT statement following SELECT CASE at (1)
/tmp/Absorption_column_2d/usr_mod.f:1869:21:

1869 |          B = -3090.83
/tmp/Absorption_column_2d/usr_mod.f:1870:16:

1870 |          C = 0.0
/tmp/Absorption_column_2d/usr_mod.f:1871:16:

1871 |          D = 0.0
gmake[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/udfs.dir/build.make:183: CMakeFiles/udfs.dir/tmp/Absorption_column_2d/usr_mod.f.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:157: CMakeFiles/udfs.dir/all] Error 2
==========================================================================
                     BUILD FAILED
==========================================================================

Are you sure you uploaded the correct files? Did this build for you without errors?

– Charles