Dear MFiX team
I am trying to install OpenMPI in Centos 7.
I downloaded openmpi 4.0.1 and installed it like below
- tar -xzf openmpi-4.0.1.tar.gz
- cd openmpi-4.0.1
- ./configure --prefix=/usr/lib64/openmpi-4.0.1
- sudo make all install
I think that OpenMPI is installed after writing lines above, but this installation is not reflected in MFiX, which means mpifort and mpif90 as compiler are not activated in build solver. Do I need to do anything else? In the case of UBUNTU, after following lines are added, they are activated, but in CENTOS, it is not allowed.
- cd /usr/local/openmpi/bin
- sudo apt install libmpich-dev
- sudo apt install libopenmpi-dev