Silane Pyrolysis case results

Hello,

I need the Silane Pyrolysis case results. Where can I find them??

Thanks,

Did you run the model?

I did. It ran for 30+ seconds now and there is no trace of hydrogen or any other product. I think there is something wrong. so it would be great if I saw actual results that I should expect.

Thanksā€¦

Did you build a custom solver? That case has a user-defined function/functions. So, you need to a build custom solver. I will run for you but donā€™t forget this situation.

@kececi.ahmet Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I did build a custom solver and I select it when I run the model instead of the default solver. Is that what you mean?

I ran silane pyrolysis pic 3d case.

Firstly if you try to run with default solver, you saw this warning:
Warning: Fortran source files exist for this project, but there is no custom solver in the project directory. This case probably wonā€™t run correctly unless this projectā€™s custom mfixsolver is selected. Proceed anyway?

I built solver and ran. I will upload two different plots. Temperature is much higher than other values, so if you donā€™t hide temperature you saw a plot like the first one. But if you hide temperature values and click ā€œview allā€, you can see as a second one.

Btw, my simulation was stopped at 0.850s because of my fault. I tried to open some simulation outputs from files. And I saw that error:
At line 355 of file C:\Users\akececi\anaconda3\envs\mfix-20.2.1\share\mfix\src\model\monitors\functions.f90 (unit = 100, file = ā€˜PROBE_VOID_FRACTION.csvā€™)

Fortran runtime error: Cannot write to file opened for READ

I hope these results help you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear @kececi.ahmet

I would like to thank you very much for your reply. It did help me and finally I was able to see my results as my issue was similar to yours. I will attach a photo to explain so if it would help anyone else.

The problem was that the maximum mass fraction number is by default set to 1. so when I clicked on the color icon and then ā€œadjust scaleā€, the results have shown as it sets the maximum to the yielded mass fraction of the species.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like