Something wrong about building custom solver?

I try to build Custom Interactive Solver by using command line,but there are something errors about building mfixsolver.I don’t know what these error mean.I don’t modified the codes about these errors.

The command line are these:
source activate mfix-21.4
source /public3/soft/modules/module.sh
module purge
module load mpi/intel/17.0.5-cjj-public3
env FC=mpiifort build_mfixsolver --batch --dmp
I have updated about the source code I use.
Thank you very much.
model.zip (29.1 MB)

Please attach the log files from the build, not just a screenshot. I can’t see enough of the build output in the picture.

In the model.zip you uploaded there is a file build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log which contains the lines

use mpi_f08
Fatal Error: File 'mpi_f08.mod' opened at (1) is not a GNU Fortran module file
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_80c37.dir/test_mpi.f90.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/public3/home/sc55675/anaconda3/envs/mfix-21.4/share/mfix/src/model/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
gmake: *** [cmTC_80c37/fast] Error 2

but this doesn’t match the the multiple definitions errors in your screenshot so I’m not sure what’s going on.

– Charles

1 Like

Thank you,very much!Charles.
When I build solver,there are no any changes in the file CMakeError.log.(Inconsistent generation time)I don’t know why.
1652191968(1)

1. Please attach files, not screenshots.

2. It’s strange that the Intel Fortran compiler is complaining about ODEPACK which is an old library for solving differential equations. I haven’t tried building MFiX with Intel Fotran in a long time but it should work. Is there another compiler version you can try? Also try removing the build directory completly between attempts, especially if you are changing compiler versions.

Make sure your system clock is correct too, which could be causing the Inconsistent generation time.