Vibration on mfix during simulation

Here’s the flow where I want to add vibration to the plates.
How can I add a code to enable the vibration of the different plates that make up my inclined plate?
I know I need to add a “Moveable STL” in the “internal surface” areas, but I don’t know how. I’m currently looking at the tutorials on my side. But don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have an answer.

I’ve discovered that you can create files with functions via usr1.f, but I can’t launch it on the software.
experience-cylindriques (2).mfx (25.1 KB)
usr1_des.f (3.5 KB)

You might be able to do this with the new “keyframe” feature, although the keyframe file would have to have an entry for each cycle of the vibration. You could use a Python script or similar to create the file. If you do it this way, you do not have to write any custom Fortran code.

It may also be helpful to review this thread for the non-keyframe (custom Fortran) approach:

https://mfix.netl.doe.gov/forum/t/vibrating-lower-boundary-how-to-implement/3979/4

Error: Solver crash!

The MFiX solver has terminated unexpectedly

Error information:

float divide by zero in __stl_preproc_des_MOD_add_facet_for_des

at des/stl_preproc_des_mod.f:235
I get this error message after adding the internal moving surfaces. When I run the mesh again, it doesn’t work and this is the error message.
sphere.mfx (22.4 KB)
usr_mod.f (845 Bytes)
usr0.f (3.3 KB)
usr1_des.f (3.7 KB)