Error coming while build the solver

Dear Expert,
I want to stimulate the 2D TFM simulation, and for that, I saved the reaction rate (IJK) to edit GPU. For that, I tried to build the solver but an error was coming I could not understand what the solution for it.

fix the error “Running python -m mfixgui.build_mfixsolver -DCMAKE_Fortran_FLAGS= -j -DCMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER=gfortran Building custom solver for lungu44.mfx Running cmake command: cmake -DCMAKE_Fortran_FLAGS= -DCMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER=gfortran -DENABLE_PYMFIX=ON -G “MinGW Makefiles” -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=D:\Chhote\Mfix\lungu44 -DUDF_DIR=D:\Chhote\Mfix\lungu44 C:\Users\hp.conda\envs\mfix-23.3\share\mfix\src”

That is a normal message, not an error.

Dear expert,
The problem is not resolved yet. As I built the solver, that message came (“Build failed”) and is not building a new solver to run the simulation. I have tried all three option which is available in the solver window “Verbose” in “Build options”.
I am trying to solve in Windows 11 and use the Mfix-23.3 version.
I have attached the bug report. please suggest how I can rectify it because I could not run the simulation before building the new solver in my case.

lsmall_2023-10-20T113806.759072.zip (45.6 KB)

Unfortunately the bug report does not include output from the failed build.

Please select 'Verbose", click “Clean” and then try the build again. Then copy/paste the output in the build popup here.

When you build the solver and you get some error, you should get this kind of output:

This shows you there is a typo on line 159 of calc_gama.f. You can click on the blue link and it will open the file.

If somehow the build output doesn’t show up, you can click on “Show build output”:

I rectify mistack after that same error is coming, i Also tried for the other case but same problem is occur. Please let me know how can i resolve this.

This looks like the same issue as Solver build fails on Windows 10 without any messages - #12 by GL1
Unfortunately we do not have a solution at this time. We will post to the forum as soon as we do. Please follow that thread for developments. Thanks.

Thanks for the information.

Please see https://mfix.netl.doe.gov/forum/t/can-not-build-mfix-solver-in-mfix23-2/5029

Thank u, yes it is working?