How to generate pressure contours and velocity vectors using dem modelling?

HI, I AM WORKING ON THIS CHEMICAL LOOPING AND I WANT TO GENERATE PRESSURE CONTOURS FOR THE GAS AND VELOCITY VECTORS FOR GAS. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME HOW DO I GENERATE SUCH PROFILES.
2. ALSO, HOW DO I CHANGE THE UNITS FOR THE PRESSURE CONTOURS FROM THE SCALE OF (0-1) TO ACTUALLY PRESSURE VALUES IN pascal?

1. HOW TO CHANGE THE DIMENSION OF THE DIAMETER IN THE SCALE OF (0-1) TO ACTUALLY DIAMTER IN MM OR METER?

THANKS

geometry_0001.stl (4.5 MB)
geometry_0005.stl (3.7 MB)
stlmainchemloop.mfx (18.8 KB)
STLMAINCHEMLOOP.msh (33.5 MB)
STLMAINCHEMLOOP_FACETS_READ.stl (6.0 MB)

1. The GUI does not have the capability to extract contour isofurfaces or profiles. You can do that in Paraview (load the .pvd files).
  2. Expand the control bar by clicking on the arrow at the top-right corner. Then expand the Color bar settings (click on the arrow next to “Color bar”). Change the field to “cells/nodes”. Click on the “Color scale” map in the “Cell/Nodes” settings. A new Color map will pop up. Click “Auto scale” and “OK” or “Apply”.
  3. In the Color bar settings change the field to “points”. You can increase the number of decimal points in the color bar legend by adjusting the format in the Color bar settings.

1 Like

Hello Jeff, thanks for the reply. Can you please tell me where do i find this paraview and how do i load the .pvd files?

https://www.paraview.org/

1 Like