How to output the boundary heat flux?

Hi everyone. How to output the heat flux between particles and cylinder wall? I want to show the cylinder wall colored by heat flux at different position.

PS:I tried to add “CALL WRITE_VECTOR_IN_VTP_BIN(‘DES_QW_Cond’,DES_QW_Cond,PASS)” in vtp_mod and “CALL VTP_WRITE_DATA(‘DES_QW_Cond’, DES_QW_Cond)” in write_des_data. Then run. There was an error “Fortran runtime error: Index ‘601’ of dimension 1 of array ‘var’ above upper bound of 600”. How could I solver the problem? And How could I output the data of DES_QW_Cond?

Please download the source code, and navigate to legacy_tutorials/DEM_Wall_HT. Look at the pdf file and the udfs, this should point you in the right direction.

Thank you sir. I have read the pdf file and the udfs in the directory of legacy_tutorials/DEM_Wall_HT. And I can output the diameter, velocity and temperature of solids. But I can not find the data of heat flux. Is it a single file, or in the *.vtp file? Could you kindly help me check the .mfx? Especially the # VTK outputs and usr1_des. In this case, the particles fall down through a cylinder. I want to output the heat flux on the cylinder surface.
Here are files.0413.zip (12.7 KB)
And I have another two questions.

1. In the case of legacy_tutorials/DEM_Wall_HT, ‘DO M = MMAX+1, DES_MMAX+MMAX’ is to loop over DEM solids phases. The value of Mmax is 1 in this case. So the DEBUG_CG(:,M) is should be DEBUG_CG(:,2). And in the # OUTPUT CONTROL SECTION of mfix.dat, VTK_DEBUG(1,1) = .TRUE… Should it be VTK_DEBUG(1,2) = .TRUE. ?

Excuse me, sir. I had download the source code and ran the case in legacy_tutorials/DEM_Wall_HT. I outputed the heat flux between particles and wall. However, the data of heat flux were reserved in the grid cells next to the wall, as shown in the figure. How can I post the data by Paraview? How could I get the figure like that in the pdf of legacy_tutorials/DEM_Wall_HT. The value of heat flux is shown on the surface of wall.

Apply a clip filter tot he data, use a cylinder clip type and adjust the size and location of the cylinder to only leave the edge of the cylinder.

Thank you, sir. Could you give me an expatiation as you described above? I failed. May be I am not skilled in using Paraview.

Ps: It is ok. I got it.

Excuse me, sir. If I want to output two variables at the same time, for example, heat flux and heat transfer coefficient. How should I define the VTK_DEBUG( , ) and DEBUG_CG(:,M)? VTK_DEBUG(1,1) and VTK_DEBUG(2,1) ? How to array DEBUG_CG(:,M) for heat flux and heat transfer coefficient respectively?
Thank you very much for your reply!