How to run simulation in mulipale nodes?

Dear Expert,
could you please tell me, what steps I have to follow to run the simulation in the multiple-node ( in HPC)?
I installed the Mfix software in HPC but the problem is: that it is running only one node could you suggest if I want to run this simulation in multiple nodes or cores then what steps do I have to consider?
and any other steps that we need to follow to install in the HPC, please suggest.
This simulation is running in HPC in master nodes while I want to run this in parallel nodes (Parallel computing) so how much core or MPI requirement please suggest?

I run one simulation, but one error is coming “Attempt to use a texture buffer exceeding your hardware’s limits. This can happen when trying to color by cell data with a large dataset. Hardware limit is 65536 values while 114400 was requested.
2023-11-07 16:00:47.383 ( 269.218s) [ 26D46740] vtkTextureObject.cxx:1025 ERR| vtkTextureObject (0x55eff2a02c10): Attempt to use a texture buffer exceeding your hardware’s limits. This can happen when trying to color by cell data with a large dataset. Hardware limit is 65536 values while 114400 was requested.”

Dear Expert,
I would like to know the expert’s view on this topic.

My suggestion is you contact your HPC support team so they can help you with the queue submission script. Please see 9. Running Interactive Solver Job in Queue — MFiX 23.3 documentation (doe.gov). They should have the information needed for the script.

I don’t know about the vtk issue. The error message indicates you are trying to load a large data set that is beyond your hardware capability.