How to update the program code changed in mfix to GUI? Or how to run MFIX directly through the program example

BUG REPORT

How to update the program code changed in mfix to GUI? Or how to run MFIX directly through the program example
Setup in GUI, meshing, solver crash, solver non-convergence, etc.

Description
Details on how to reproduce the issue. If MFiX crashed or failed, how long does it take?

Attempts to fix the issue
Include what you have tried, what helped and what didn’t help.

Did you?

• Select the relevant category (Installation / How to / Bug report / Share)?
  • Search the forum for similar issues, Read the documentation (MFiX User Manual — MFiX 23.2 documentation)?
  • Inspect the console, error and warning messages?
  • Modify the code, or write UDFs?
  • Run the solver in debug mode?

Attach project files
Attach zip file generated from main menu> submit bug report.

Hi, welcome to the MFiX forum.
I’m sorry, but I am having trouble understanding this question. Can you please give a little more information about what you are trying to do? Did you modify source code and now need to rebuild the solver? Please see the section 5.1 of the user manual: 5.1. Building Custom Interactive Solver — MFiX 23.2 documentation

Thank you for your answer. I want to know how to run this example after modifying the source code. Do I need to reset because the GUI interface is blank? Is there a way to run directly through the code and see the results? Or is there any way to update the parameters of the code Settings into the GUI? Thank you

What do you mean “the interface is blank”? Please provide files, screenshots and a step-by-step summary of what you did.