Need help de-bugging MFiX-SQP setup with Floating-point exception and erroneous arithmetic operation

Hello everyone! I’m fairly new to the MFiX software and kind of feeling overwhelmed with this, but also excited to solve the issue, hoping to get some help from experts and people better than me. I am also attaching the .mfx file and .dat file I am currently using.
particle_input.dat (1.8 KB)
sumanth_sqp_case-2.mfx (12.2 KB)

I am trying to run a very simple case using MFiX-SQP solver and generating the particles from particle_input.dat file. The error I keep getting is:

/Users/sumanth/Desktop/Project_Thermal/Sumanth_SQP_case/mfixsolver_dmp.sh: line 2: 95831 Floating point exception: 8 env LD_PRELOAD=/lib/libmpi.dylib “/bin/python3.10” -m mfix_solver.pymfix -m “/Users/sumanth/Desktop/Project_Thermal/Sumanth_SQP_case/mfixsolver_dmp.so” “$@”

Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous arithmetic operation.

Backtrace for this error:

Could not print backtrace: executable file is not an executable

Please try with the attached file. SQP needs version 3.0 of particle_input.dat. My suggestion is to setup a simple simulation without the particle_input.dat file and use the “save particle position at end of run” (Output>Basic pane). This will generate a particle_output.dat file that will show you the format. Then you can rename it to particle_input.dat, and edit for your actual production run. We are looking at better ways to provide particle initial position for the next release.
particle_input.dat (2.1 KB)

Thank you so much for the file and suggestion! Will make changes for my input.dat file and move from there.
Very grateful for your quick response.