Python doesn't work!

When running the MFiX for about 2 s, it is shown that the python stops working. How can I solve this problem? Thank you very much.bug%20report

@YupengXu @gaoxi can you comment?

Can you share more details about the MFiX version, Python version etc.
Did you try a tutorial case first?

To let other people better understand the issue, can you provide more information, such as project file, MFiX version, system version, python version etc?

The version is 19.1.2. I am running a case of a riser. When I use 18.1, it is fine. But when I use the latest version, I met this problem.

Can you also share your project files?

On windows, when the solver crashes you will get the “Python has crashed” error. The issue is with the solver, not python… Please post your *.mfx file

Please also post the output of the command:

conda env export -n mfix-19.1

(assuming you are running MFIX 19.1 with the default conda environment name, mfix-19.1)

Hi I knew this! Maybe you have to fix anaconda first. This is a problem with anaconda rather than mfix. Just use Baidu to find the solution. You can do it because I did it.

Thank you. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the anaconda. But the problem is still unsolved.:joy::joy:

Does the crash occur when running the mfix command (the GUI)? Or when running the solver (in the GUI)?

Click on the bug option to the right of the toolbar, save a bug report as a zipfile, and post the zipfile so we can reproduce your crash.

Hello, can you tell me how did you solve the that “Python does not work”?