Some troubles in downloading files. And ask for helps

Hi, everyone

I am just learning how to use MFiX and i found that following two files can not be download and it was reported that they are restricted files. When i input my right user name and password in the pop-up window, it failed. I am very confused about it. Can you download them?

If it can be download by you, please send them to me. My email is wsm_ecust@163.com.

Thank you, everyone!

Best regards.
wuming

Your links are out of date.

Go to MFiX Documentation - Multiphase Flow Science Group at NETL for current links to all documentation.

Hi, Mark

Thank you for your link. However, the document about mfix-pic is not found in this link. Is it still available?

Best regards.
wuming

You can find the archive documentation under doc/archive in the Source tarball available for download on the download page

Please note that the archived pic documentation is not relevent for the new PIC model released in the 19.1 version. We are in the process of udating the pic documentation.

Hi, Mark

Thank you for your new link! But it seems i still can’t find it.

As shown in the attached figures, i clicked the link and found the Source tarball you mentioned above. But it popped up the window for downloading different version of MFiX. Did i find it correctly? If possible, could you send it to me directly through email?

Best regards.
wuming

Hi, Jeff

Thank you for your mention!

Best regards.
wuming

Yes, you found it correctly. You can select different versions for the MFiX release through the dropdown. 19.3.0 is currently the latest.

Hi, Mark

Yes. i have installed MFiX-19.2.0 on Windows OS. And i am learning to use MFiX to simulate gas-solid bed. Two files i mentioned above may be helpful, but i can not access to them directly. Can you send them to me if it is convenient for you?

By the way, i can not find the examples in the mfix 19.3 user guide, as shown in the following figure. Could you tell me where i can find “legacy_tutorials”, where there seems to be all examples mentioned in the guide?

Best regards.
wuming

Legacy tutorials are available from the source tarball (Go to the MFiX download page, Source tab, download and extract the tarball). The input file is the old mfix.dat and it is recommended to run this from command line. If loaded in the GUI, it will be converted to the new .mfx file, but there is no guarantee all old mfix.dat will run in the GUI.

Hi, Jeff and Mark

Thank you for your help. I have found it with your help.

Best regards.
wuming