The inlet velocity is zero, and stationary particles move

Hello researcher, I have a big question. I did not set the inlet velocity. Why does a stationary particle bed move violently when the simulation starts? Additionally, in previous work, the warning shown in the following figure appeared when the example was running. How can I adjust it to eliminate this warning?
c6e2ce25a364c642ca23ac10fe5e936

You may need to adjust the DEM seeding parameters (reduce spacing) to fix the unsuccessful seeding. Please provide more details about the stationary particle burst (attach you files).

Hello researcher, I have submitted an error report. There are two problems in total. Firstly, particles will move when the intake speed is zero (both the chemical reaction and energy equations have been closed, only the flow). Secondly, pellet seeding was unsuccessful. Thank you for your answer. I am very eager to know the reasons for these questions.
Best wishes!
delete_2023-10-24T193723.282641.zip (19.4 MB)

The unsuccessful seeding is a bug. This will be fixed in the next point release. In the meantime, you can get around this by defining the Bed Region as a rectangular region inside the vertical cylinder.

The particle burst could be due to missed contacts. First, switch to the grid-based neighbor search (Solids>DEM pane) and select a coarser des grid, say 10x30x10, to see if this helps.

Thank you for your patient reply. I will give it a try.
Best wishes!