There was an error seeding particles

Hello,everyone!
I want to add a carbon particle inside the fluidized bed to achieve the effect in the picture, but an error occurs when I try to seed the particles, before that the program works fine, can you help me check why this error occurs?
Thank you very much!

wang_new.mfx (32.6 KB)
usr_rates.f (6.6 KB)
usr_rates_des.f (7.3 KB)

When you set a simulation, there is a “Background IC” region that is automatically set to make sure data is defined over the entire domain. It is made up of stagnant air. Additional IC regions can be defined on top of the Background IC. This region (IC=1) should not be deleted. Unfortunately, it is not easy to put back. You will need to delete your current ICs, recreate IC 1 with a void fraction of 1 and add the other ICs on top of it.

I don’t think it’s necessary to delete the other ICs since we added the ability to reorder IC’s in the GUI. You should be able to add the IC at the end and then use the “move up” button to move it to the top.
shot-2024-06-14_08-01-25

Oops, this works but the IC winds up with an ID of 2 instead of 1. I will fix this for the next release. Maybe we should make the background IC non-deletable?

shot-2024-06-14_08-02-31