Too small particles will disappear when encountering large particles

Hello everyone, I have added two particles in a calculation domain, one with a diameter of 20mm and the other with a diameter of 0.9mm.
When two particles collide,0.9mm small particles will disappear after rebound.Do not know what is the reasons of that.

If the diameter of small particles is greater than or equal to 1mm, they will not disappear after collision.
If only one 0.9mm small particle is put in, the small particles will not disappear when no other particles are put in.
1-one-particle.zip (24.5 MB)
I want to know why too small particles disappear when they meet large particles.

The small particle bounces off the large particle with a large velocity and then the collision with the top wall is missed. Decrease the DEM time step (by increasing the DEM time step factor (Tcoll/DT_solid) or increase the spring stiffness until you van resolve the collisions. This may require trial and error due to the large size difference between particle 1 and 2.

I debugged according to your suggestion, and sure enough the small particles no longer disappear. Thank you very much for your help!

I want to do the similar study, can you leave a email to commulation, my email is 1179437950@qq.com. thank you very much .please contact me.