VTK cannot play

When I performed fluidized bed calculations using the TFM model, the animation could not be played through VTK and the DT curve did not change. How can I solve this problem? Thank you very much!

We are going to need more information to help you. What version of MFIX? What project? The tutorial? Did you modify it, if you did can you post the project file?

Version21.2,TMF fluid bed, I followed the tutorial but changed the region. Here is the project file.
fluid_bed_9.01.mfx (10.8 KB)

The simulation is not getting past t=0 due to convergence failures.

Here are some suggestions for how to deal with divergence:

https://mfix.netl.doe.gov/doc/mfix/21.2/html/reference/faq.html#what-do-i-do-if-a-run-does-not-converge

Note - after I left this running for a while, it did start to move forward slowly. But at the current rate the model will take over 8 days.

– Charles

You defined a packed bed void fraction of 0.42 but initialized the bed below this limit, at 0.40. Either decrease the packed bed void fraction (Solids>TFM tab) or increase the initial void fraction, by lowering the solids volume fraction in the bed (Initial Condition> Bed region, Solid 1 tab).

Maybe we should add a data check in the GUI to prevent setting overpacked regions.

Thank you!I will try it.