Whether the specific heat capacity of particles in the "particle_input" file is affected by the particle specific heat capacity setting during the new simulation

Hello, developers! When I was initially piling up the particles, I set their specific heat capacity to A. After completion, a “particle_output” file was generated, but the particle information in the exported “particle_output” file does not have specific heat capacity. Then I renamed this file to “particle_input” to simulate the initial particles. During the simulation, in the “Solids” section, I changed the particles’ specific heat capacity to B, and there is a flow of particles entering the reactor. I would like to know, at the initial moment of the simulation (when only the particles inside the “particle_input” are present), what is the specific heat capacity of the particles: A or B?

Please attach your files, including the particle_input.dat

Thank you very much for your reply, here are my files
particle_input.dat (25.3 MB)
U_0.3_1150C.zip (3.7 MB)

You have two solids phases:

Phase 1, labeled as “Chemical particles” computes the Cp based on the mixture. The Cp is computed from the temperature and species composition. The temperature and species composition for each particle are defined in the ‘particle_input.dat’ file. MFiX will compute the corresponding Cp at runtime.

Phase 2, labeled as “Inert particles” sets a constant Cp of 1100 K/(Kg.K). This constant value is assigned to Phase 2 particles at the begining of the simulation.

Ok, I understand, thank you very much for your reply!