Magnetic field force

How can i insert magnetic field force code into mfix? thank you very much!

That is a very open-ended question. First, you need to select a model for the magnetic force. Once you know what you want to model, then you will need to determine what existing variables you need to access and what new ones need to be created. Finally, you can use the UDF hooks to implement the model you selected.

First of all, thank you.My current idea is to embed the magnetic field force code in the file (calc_force_dem.f) , next to the particle collision force

This is interesting. Does the magnetic field force only apply to the particles with electronics?

Hi,
I just came across a similar problem where I was trying applying electrostatic field in my model so as to calculate the electrostatic force between particle-particle and particle-wall. I have the same idea with you but unfortunately have no idea how to implement it, I’m wondering if you have eventually made it?
Thanks.

I am considering implementing Coulomb force using a magnetic field to repel particles without bringing them into contact with each other. As a result, I have come to the same idea as you, but I am not sure how to implement it. Were you able to finally implement it? If you were able to implement it, it would be great if you could tell us how to implement it.