Wishing you a happy holiday season and a wonderful New Year.
Thank you for your interest in MFiX and your contributions/feedback to make MFiX a better simulation tool. We hope you continue your modeling with MFiX in 2022. Below is a summary of notable new capabilities released in 2021:
- PIC Polydispersity input for initial and boundary conditions
- Guo-Boyce friction model
- Residence time tracking (DEM/PIC)
- SMP runs on Windows
- Movie making tools built in the GUI
- Automatic reaction rate output in vtk files
- Filtering of particle_input.dat and particle_output.dat
- Force chain data output
- Six new drag laws, three Nusselt number correlations
- Procedural STL geometry
- 2x fluid solver speedup
Please visit the MFS website for more details about our software suite.
The NETL MFiX development team