Dear MFiX user,
We are pleased to announce the MFiX 21.4 release. Please download the latest version. See the release note below that highlights the changes from the previous version.
The MFiX Development Team
- Implementation of polydispersity for PIC. Normal, normal-log and custom Particle Size Distributions can be specified for initial conditions and mass inlet boundary conditions.
- Added variable density tutorial.
- Spread the gas phase reaction source terms when DES_INTERP_ON is True.
- Additional checks for invalid inputs.
- Adjusted the verbosity of some error and warning messages.
Notable bug fixes:
- Fixed out of bound array while writing the DES restart file.
- Fixed Floating Point Exception in des_thermo_cond_mod.f
- Always set RUN_TYPE='NEW' when meshing.